- Do not exceed 50 lbs. for boxes and totes.
- We will shrink-wrap all large items to protect your belongings.
- Wrap fragile items with paper or bubble wrap thoroughly.
- Fill any type of space with paper or some type of cushioning.
- Heavy items on the bottom and lighter items packed on top of boxes.
- Label Boxes
- We cannot disconnect any type of water or gas line running to any large appliances.
- Wrap any breakable dishware with paper or bubble wrap.
- Remove food items from refrigerator that are not sealed shut or stored in glass.
- Keep any hardware from disassembled items together.
- When packing the pantry line the bottom of the boxes with cans and fill with other items from the pantry.
- Secure any pop tops by wrapping them shut and label the box to pack with detailed instructions.
- To save on cost you can use your old dish towels and rags for padding.
- You can leave all clothes in dressers, please remove any breakable items that you may have in drawers.
- We will shrink-wrap dressers, mattresses, box springs and nightstands.
- Clothing on hangers we can provide wardrobe boxes or to save you on cost we can hang them in our truck from a strap.
- We cannot transport any type of paint, oil, fuel, or propane.
- With grills, please remove any charcoal or propane tanks and empty the grease trap.
- Please drain any motorized equipment of oil and fuel.